My bestie is back! Minister Carla Panzera Ulloa of My Dream Ceremony joins me to chat about all kinds of crazy wedding goodness.
This episode’s drinks: Coffee made with Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Crème Brulee coffee with milk and sugar.
Topics we covered:
- Rain day plans for outdoor weddings
- What it is like to get hit on as the wedding officiant
- Funny reactions we get as female wedding officiants
- More funny reactions because we’re young officiants
- What jail and prison weddings in California are like
- Reviewing what elopements are and aren’t
- We discuss my Sweetheart Package
- Why arches and chairs have no place in an elopement
- How fun it was that Carla performed my 10-year vow renewal with my Husband
- My fun and ridiculous elopement adventures
- Carla tells her story about the surprise elopement she performed in a hot air balloon
- I share a surprise elopement story
- Do officiants get nervous or emotional at weddings?
- Why we both get nervous about weddings in full Spanish
- Why weddings are exhilarating and exhausting
- Why some officiants prefer weddings closer to home versus traveling
- How wedding pros determine travel time
Links to the awesome things and people mentioned:
- Hilton Honors program