Keri Rico is one of my elopement photographers and a nerdy friend who is into Doctor Who, table-top gaming, and LARPing (Live-Action Role Play for the uninitiated).
This episode’s drinks:
Wilson Creek Sparkling Almond Wine and Keri’s tequila with lime juice on the rocks
Topics we covered:
- How Keri and I met
- Why I say I’m “not kind of minister”
- Why Keri was so hesitant to join my elopement team
- Wedding photography versus elopement photography
- Our favorite Southern California elopement locations
- Keri’s fear of goose poop and how that elopement still turned out beautifully
- We talk about LARPing and how that has influenced her relationship
- There’s a new affordable and offbeat venue in Southern California and Keri is a part of it!
- Where Keri is at in her own wedding planning
- How the relationships change with marriage
- I share how I get to do a Scottish quaich or common cup ceremony with Scotch!
- We talk about our goals for 2017 and my bucket list
Links to the awesome things and people mentioned:
- You can check out Keri at keriricophotography.com
- Our Sweetheart Package
- You can even check out some of the pictures we mentioned on Instagram
- Riverview Recreation Park (great affordable offbeat venue!)